With Swyx Meeting you can start your online meeting directly from your browser without having to download any additional software. You have access to all relevant functions for smooth collaboration with internal and external participants.
Whether it´s video conferencing, chat, screen sharing or document sharing - Swyx Meeting offers you everything you need for better teamwork. The individual functions are user-friendly and self-explanatory, so that you can get started quickly and easily. Up to ten internal or external participants, including moderators, can attend a meeting. The moderator is always the one organising the meeting and has special authorisations, he can, for instance, start the meeting, invite participants or share screens.
Meetings take place in a virtual meeting room with an upstream waiting room. Before the conference begins, users can enter a name, optionally take a profile photo and test microphone, audio and camera settings. The organiser can use the waiting room to manage guests or send messages to all attendees in advance if, for example, the start of the meeting is delayed.
As soon as the first guest is accepted and attends the meeting, the meeting room is activated and participants can talk to each other, communicate via video, send messages and exchange information. During the meeting, all participants have access to the group chat. Using the feature, they can also insert files and share them with all participants. In addition, all participants can start a private chat with any other guest host.
Thanks to the seamless integration into the SwyxIt! Windows client, you can start Swyx Meeting directly during a telephone call and initiate a web conference with additional functions at lightning speed.
With Swyx Meeting you can optimise your collaboration with employees and customers!
- Fast and easy conferencing inside and outside your organisation with Swyx Meeting
- Web-RTC-based without time-consuming software installation
- Participation of internal and external guests without additional software installation
- Invitation and login via link and meeting ID
- Waiting room function with active access control for the moderator
- Video and voice communication for up to 10 participants (incl. host)
- Group chat and private chat for all participants
- Easy sharing of screen content and documents
- System requirements: web-browser Chrome or Firefox