With Swyx, you can seamlessly integrate your smartphone into the company communications system. Simply install the Swyx App on your iPhone or Android device, and your mobile phone instantly becomes a full extension of your Swyx telephone system.
One decisive advantage to Swyx Mobile is being reachable under one single telephone number. This means you can run all communication through your business number if desired. When using Swyx App to make outgoing calls, your office number is displayed. To your call partner moreover, you can flexibly define call forwarding rules, thereby exercising a high level of control over your availability.
You may be familiar with this problem: You‘re on the road and urgently need to reach someone from a certain department to obtain information. But what was that person‘s extension? With the Swyx App on your smartphone, you not only have access to all company contacts, but can also view their presence status to avoid wasting time on unsuccessful call attempts. This saves time, freeing you up to concentrate on what is most important.
In addition to personal and company contacts, Swyx Mobile also synchronizes your business contacts from the social business network Xing. That means your contact info will always be up-to-date and you‘ll always have the info for the most important contacts from your social network immediately available to make phone calls directly.
- Modern, easy-to-use interface
- Excellent audio quality with voice calls in HD (high definition)
- Integration in social networks: Seamless integration of contacts from the social business network Xing
- Notification of incoming calls via Apple Watch
(in combination with a compatible iPhone)
- Voice communication in HD audio quality
- Navigating to Contacts, Favorites, Recents lists
- Starting calls via direct input, Phone Book, Recents list and Favorites
- Call management (connect, forward, mute, hold, and toggle)
- Telephone number features: Number suppression for official conversations, name resolution for numbers
- Voicemail support with Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Contact management and telephone book with search function
- Favorites list for contacts
- Call protocols (incoming, outgoing, missed calls)
- Conference calls: HD conferences, user-initiated ad-hoc 3-party conferences
- Forwarding for all calls or if the user is in a call/logged out
- Presence and profile management: Setting manual presence status and status message
- Integration of XING business contacts in the Swyx Contacts list
iPhone 5 or higher and iOS Version 9.3, via Apple iTunes App Store and Android Version 4.4 or higher via Google Play Store.