Thanks to the Swyx Connector for Skype, all enterprises who use Swyx and at the same time rely on Skype for Business, can now easily take advantage of Swyx’s telephony functions, adding extensive telephone system functionality to their corporate communication in an easy and convenient way. The benefit is manifold, complementing and combining Skype’s Messaging and Collaboration features with the extensive telephony functions of Swyx.
The Swyx Connector for Skype for Business is intended for enterprises which are using:
- the online-version of Skype for Business as part of Office 365
- a local Skype for Business server
- Skype for Business online from the cloud
With the Swyx Connector for Skype you can seamlessly integrate all essential telephony features into the Skype interface. This means: No extra e?ort for users to switch applications to use all performance features.
If you already use Swyx and Skype in your company all you have to do is to install the Swyx Connector on your PC workstation. This forms part of the installation package and is selected as an additional installation option. Once installation is complete you can use exclusively the Skype user interface to control all telephony functions.
- Management of incoming and outgoing phone calls within the Skype user interface
- Dialling from any application via Hotkey
- Synchronisation of presence information between Swyx and Skype for Business
- Manage standard call forwardings
- Support of extended Call Routing (SwyxECR) with graphical Script Editor
- Display of missed calls and voicemails
- Use of Swyx phones as CTI device, use of any telephony device with SwyxCTI+
- Management of Swyx audio devices
- Support of DTMF during phone calls
- Remote administration through system administrator
- Support of Swyx Remote Connector for VPN-less connections
- SwyxWare 2015 R3 or higher
- Skype for Business Client installation