Manage your faxes through your PC with SwyxFax
Think of the amount of money you spend on fax machines, paper and toner cartridges. Then consider the time it takes to install and manage fax systems - especially when they jam or keep failing to send. Also take into account the fact you physically need to be at the fax machine to send and retrieve documents. All this time adds up, costing your business real money.
Wouldn't it be so much easier if you could send faxes electronically without a fax machine and manage faxes through your Outlook application? You could receive faxes just like email messages, wherever you are and, if you need to, you can still print a fax anytime you want to.
SwyxFax, part of the SwyxWare suite of option packs, is a software component installed on a Server (usually the same server on which SwyxWare Essential or SwyxWare Compact is installed). Incoming documents are received by SwyxFax and converted into an image file (e.g. JPEG, TIFF) and delivered to the recipient's inbox.
Key Benefits of SwyxFax:
- Save time and money by sending and receiving faxes without a physical fax machine
- Ensure you get all your messages in one unified inbox- no matter what format they are in (fax, email, and voicemail).
- Optimise your current infrastructure by integrating fax to your other communications (e.g. voice, email)
- Centralise all your communications and contacts by linking with Microsoft® Outlook® so you can create a personal phonebook and send faxes using information from your contacts list.
- Reduce your office overheads as there is no requirement for an analogue line, a fax machine, a printer, etc.
- Fax-based marketing campaigns can be easily set up and sent to contacts in the business's CRM system
- Automatic distribution of incoming fax messages (DDI and MSN)
- Automatic print of incoming and outgoing faxes and fax journals
- Central fax access for messages without a specified recipient
- Configurable redialling (time and number)
- Easy forwarding of received faxes to other SwyxFax users or fax machines
- Fax archive
- Fax speed: TX 14400/RX 14400
- Internal sending of faxes without using ISDN B-channels
- Journals for receiving, sending, queueing and errors
- Quick preview of received fax messages
- Send a fax to more than one recipient
- Send faxes out of any application with printing option
- Send short messages with cover sheet (Quickfax)
- Sending of received fax documents to any e-mail address using SMTP
- Storing of incoming faxes in BMP, DCX, JPG, PCX, TIFF format
- Support of 2 up to 16 B-channels for sending/receiving
- Support of cover sheets, forms and stationery
- Support of PBX line groups
- Support of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections
- Time sensitive sending
- Use of Microsoft® Outlook® contacts and global exchange address lists to choose recipients