With the Swyx App for Android and iOS your smartphone becomes a full-value extension to your PBX. The best part: With the “One Number”-Concept you can be reached using just one number for both the smartphone and the fixed phone. Outgoing calls use the single number concept as well, so the callee only sees your office on the display – your mobile number remains confidential and you don’t have to distribute different phone numbers for mobile and fixed network. With only one phone number you provide the necessary overview for your customers and business partners.
Always have everything under control when you're on the move
Frequently used telephony functions in your desktop environment can also be accessed via mobile devices. You can navigate smoothly through contacts and favourites with full access to your call journal and manually set your personal presence state including status message. The availability of your colleagues is also shown as usual – avoid unsuccessful connection attemps. If you cannot answer the call yourself, you can define flexible rules for call forwarding or use the voicemail function.
- Voice communication in HD audio quality
- Navigating through contacts, favourites, call journal
- Starting calls via direct entry, from the phone book, call list and favourites
- Call management (connect, redirect, mute, hold and toggle)
- Number suppression for trunk calls, name resolution for numbers
- Voicemail support with Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Contact management and phone book with search function
- Creating favourites for contacts
- Call logs (incoming, outgoing, missed calls)
- HD conferences, user initiated ad-hoc 3-way conferences
- Call forwarding on busy/delayed/immediately/logged-off user
- Presence and profile management: Setting manual presence status and status message
- Support of push notifications - in combination with a compatible iPhone also on the Apple Watch
- Also ideal for your iPad
With the Swyx telephone system you can optimise your business communication - no matter which device you use.