AlwinPro Hotel for Swyx is an add-on module for the SwyxEdition. It can only be used in conjunction with a Swyx Edition.
AlwinPro Hotel is the ideal accounting and management software for hotels, guesthouses and dormitories. The software has a modular structure and its performance features can be flexibly combined according to customer requirements.
Simple handling and practical design reduce administrative effort and increase efficiency. The guest receives a correct and transparent accounting.
The check-in or check-out can either be carried out directly via the integrated guest administration in AlwinPro Hotel or AlwinPro Hotel serves as middleware between a hotel management system and the telephone system or Internet access controller (Internet guest account) or TV server. Most of the hotel management systems are supported. The connection is made via the FIAS protocol.
The most important features
- Interface to most of the hotel management systems. AlwinPro Hotel is acting as Middleware, controlling the TC system, TV and Internet guest access.
- Integrated guest management with room occupancy list and guest list with status display regarding telephony, Internet and TV.
- Possible to bill all hotel services, (accommodation, breakfast, minibar, telephone,
Internet services, TV, etc.) directly via the AlwinPro Hotel guest management without using the front-office system.
- Cash registers and accounting journals
- Guest profile setting
- Different billing procedures: prepayment with account balance monitoring or invoices.
- Uncomplicated invoicing (also for big groups)
- Enter different tax rates for accommodation and other services
- Voice Mail allocation
- Enable/disable telephony / monthly interim billing / final settlement
- Wake-up call / room status (required XCAPI)
- Individual tariffs
- Simple administration
- Conception of praxis
- Transparent Billing
|Version of Product||10.3.01|
|Compatible To||SwyxWare 11|
|Further Infos||Test report SwyxWare 11|
You can find any previous product version tests under "Further information" in the test report.
aurenz Software & Consulting has been planning, developing and implementing solutions for the ICT environment in accordance with data
privacy protection regulations since 1983. These help, among other things, to decrease costs, increase productivity and allow better resource planning.
Find out more about aurenz GmbH at https://www.aurenz.de/en/homepage/