AlwinPro Care for Swyx is an add-on module for the SwyxEdition. It can only be used in conjunction with a Swyx Edition.
AlwinPro Care is the reliable and cost-saving option for today's requirements when it comes to billing of entertainment services. Patients are becoming demanding customers who expect more than good medical treatment and care. Web access via WLAN, using a laptop, tablet or smartphone is a must for patients of today. Telephone and TV must also be at hand in order to make the hospital-stay as comfortable as possible.
The most important features
- Integrated patient management
- Billing of patient entertainment such as TV, Internet and telephone (basic charges and consumption)
- Account balance monitoring with blocking of services when the limit is reached
- Check-In / Check-Out with authorization switch
- Telephone number and password assignment at check-in
- Tariff assignment of in-house tariffs
- Different billing procedures: advance payment and invoice
- Billing of basic fees for TV, Internet and telephone
- Telephone number transfer when moving patients (virtual telephone number)
- Billing based on virtual extensions, fixed extensions or PIN
- Cash and booking journals
- Individual form design
- Open interfaces for the connection of TV, Internet and cash machines
- Billing of other services, such as headphones for patient entertainment for example
- Less administrative work
- Control of patient telephones, as well as Internet and TV – access
- Individual tariffing and daily billing
|Version of Product||V11.1.1.02|
|Compatible To||SwyxWare 11|
|Further Infos||Test report SwyxWare 11|
You can find any previous product version tests under "Further information" in the test report.
aurenz Software & Consulting has been planning, developing and implementing solutions for the ICT environment in accordance with data
privacy protection regulations since 1983. These help, among other things, to decrease costs, increase productivity and allow better resource planning.
Find out more about aurenz GmbH at https://www.aurenz.de/en/homepage/