Current and historical data about customers, partners, and products are often stored in different systems, like ERP, CRM, DMS, spreadsheets, etc. It takes a lot of time and money to bring all this valuable information together.
With MetaServices for SwxyWare from 3iMedia you can achieve that quite easily. You bring this information together in one place and integrate it into your SwyxWare.
Since 1995 3iMedia is a reliable Partner for Network Services, Unified Communications and Application Development.
3iMedia customers appreciate the comprehensive care and understanding for complex tasks. It is important to support customers from consulting through conception and realization to consolidation in all phases of the project and along the value chain.
Benefit from many years of experience in the planning and realization of IT projects. The best proof of our quality are satisfied customers.
As a gold partner of Swyx Solutions AG, 3iMedia realizes extensive projects.
- Consulting, planning, implementation of the UC communication solution SwyxWare as well as support
- Consulting and planning when switching to ALL-IP
- Development of SwyxWare and Netphone extensions
- Planning, implementation and optimization of company network
- Development of individual software solutions
- Number resolution against any database (CRM, ERP, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Query of CRM data from within Call Routings (ECR)
- Search for CRM contacts directly within SwyxIt! client
- Inter-site address books
- Resolution of numbers in the web views of Queue Controller
- Server-side number resolution, also works when the PC is switched off and even on Swyx hard-phones
- No empty names in the caller list
- Free definable combination of LDAP fields in the caller name
- Address book is available on all LDAP-enabled devices (Outlook, Web browser, Smartphone ...)
|Version of Product||8.10|
|Compatible To||SwyxWare 11|
|Further Infos||Test report SwyxWare 11|
You can find any previous product version tests under "Further information" in the test report.
Information from other vendors provided in this article is intended to help you find technical information. The contents may be changed without further notice. Swyx does not guarantee the quality of content from other providers, nor is Swyx responsible for it.