CTI Data Connector for Salesforce
Native Browser based computer telephony integration (CTI) in Salesforce
- Outgoing and incoming calls
- Automatically saves call Information as an activity
- Works with Lightning Experience, Sales and Service Cloud, person accounts
- Activity history to access the latest phone calls and notification about missed calls
- Caller identification for accounts, contacts and leads as well as custom objects and custom phone number fields
- Automatically saves the phone note for each call as an activity – including additional information like call result (configurable pick list) and call type (incoming /outgoing) of the call. Call duration, ring time, on hold time and total call time allow comprehensive analysis of the calls
- Automated workflow: document unsuccessful outbound calls or missed calls as an activity
- Use Salesforce reports and Dashboards with all the inbuilt power of filtering and charts for call center reports
- Runs on Terminal Server / Citrix, Windows, MAC (uaCSTA phone required)
- Integrates using Swyx TAPI (TSP) driver
Mirage Computer, founded in 1995, is an innovative provider of tools for developers and computer telephony applications. The main focus is on components for:
- Computer Telephony Integration as a middleware - (CTI Data Connector)
- Content and copy protection, digital rights management for Flash, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, EXE, Video, Audio and other file formats - (All-In-One Protector)
- Comprehensive license management, software activation and software copy protection for applications - (Licence Protector)
Our products are used in 75+ countries, available in multiple languages, and over 3.500 companies benefit from them.
Mirage is a Salesforce APP Innovation Partner.
- Works with Sales Classic, Service Cloud and Lightning experience
- No change in the Swyx phone system setup required
- Caller identification from accounts, contacts and leads as well as custom objects and custom phone number fields
- Automatically saves the phone note for each call as an activity – including additional information like call result (configurable pick list) and call type (incoming /outgoing) of the call
- Native Salesforce integration based on Open CTI
|Version of Product||5.7|
|Restriction||No interaction towards CTI connector if an outgoing call is initiated via SwyxIt!|
|Compatible To||SwyxWare 11|
|Further Infos||Test report SwyxWare 11|
You can find any previous product version tests under "Further information" in the test report.
Information from other vendors provided in this article is intended to help you find technical information. The contents may be changed without further notice. Swyx does not guarantee the quality of content from other providers, nor is Swyx responsible for it.