Sennheiser Wired Headsets
Certified Sennheiser series of category wired headsets are: Century™, Circle™, Culture Plus and Culture™.
The Century™ Series are premium wired headsets featuring Sennheiser Voice Clarity and ultra-noise canceling micro-phone, which optimize speech intelligibility even in noisy environments. With focus on quality materials and durability, the Century Series is designed specifically for all-day use with Unified Communications (UC) and softphones in busy contact centers and offices.
- Century SC 630 USB CTRL
- Century SC 660 USB CTRL
- Century Mobile SC 635 USB
- Century Mobile SC 665 USB
- Century SC 630 with USB-ED CC 01
- Century SC 660 with USB-ED CC 01
- Century SC 660 TC with USB-ED CC 01
The Circle™ Series headsets are the work efficiency tools of contact center and office professionals. High quality sound, sleek and robust design and productivity features in the SC 230 and SC 260 professional headsets help your people deliver top performance.
- Circle SC 230 USB CTRL II
- Circle SC 260 USB CTRL II
- Circle SC 230 with USB-ED CC 01
- Circle SC 260 with USB-ED CC 01
With instant fit, excellent sound and refined styling, the Sennheiser Culture Plus Series helps smooth user transition from traditional systems to Unified Communications to activate the full potential of your new communication culture.
- Culture Plus SC 40 USB CTRL BLACK
- Culture Plus SC 70 USB CTRL BLACK
- Culture Plus Mobile SC 45 USB CTRL
- Culture Plus Mobile SC 75 USB CTRL
Headsets in the Culture™ Series are specially designed as a deployment friendly headset solution. All headsets deliver crisp, clear Sennheiser sound and direct call-handling. The headsets are fully compatible with leading Unified Communications solutions and are designed to make your office workers more productive.
- Culture SC 30 USB CTRL
- Culture SC 60 USB CTRL
- Ideal for desk-centric users who perform all their daily tasks at their workstation.
- Clear and natural sound experience and improve speech intelligibility, even in noisy environments with Sennheiser voice clarity and ultra-noise canceling microphone which delivers perfect wideband speech output.
- Strong focus on user safety with Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology – protects your hearing against potentially dangerous acoustic shock.
|Tested Product Version||SwyxIt! 11.00, SwyxIt! 2015 R40.3|
|Backend Infrastructure||On Premise|
|Last test performed||31.10.2017|
|Compatible to||SwyxIt! 11, SwyxIt! 2015 R40|
|Product compliant to||SwyxIt!|
|System Requirements||Sennheiser HeadSetup software|
You can find any previous product version tests under "Further information" in the test report.
Sennheiser is among the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones, wireless transmission systems, high-quality headsets and conference solutions for business and entertainment. Our speakerphones and wired/wireless headsets for use in contact centers and offices and with mobile phones are the result of Sennheiser’s focus on sound leadership, quality design and user focus.
Find out more about Sennheiser at http://www.sennheiser.com/cco
Further information can be found here
Further TAP products of the vendor
Information from other vendors provided in this article is intended to help you find technical information. The contents may be changed without further notice. Swyx does not guarantee the quality of content from other providers, nor is Swyx responsible for it.