SIP Provider M-net (DE) (kb4974)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider M-net (Germany).
This article refers to a SIP Trunk of the domain business.mnet-voip.de.
M-net is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by M-net itself, not by the Swyx Technology Alliance Program.
During creation of the SIP trunk group, profile 'M-net (DE)' must be selected.
Numberblock: +49 89 1234560 ... +49 89 1234569
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format +4989123456*@*.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- fax transmission via G.711a
FAX negotiation and transmission through T.38 is not supported.
28/08/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40.3.0
Further tested SIP providers
- CustomProviderProfile_M-net (DE)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.