SIP Provider R-KOM (DE) (kb4925)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider R-KOM (Germany).
R-KOM is offering SIP trunks with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the nameing may differ, or you have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The R-KOM SIP Trunk is only available for customers which are located within the service area of R-KOM. A provided Modem is delivering a dedicated transition into a separated voice network. This separation between internet and voice traffic allows to deliver a high operational standard of quality of service.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with RFC3325
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
04/05/2017 with SwyxWare2015 R40.1
- CustomProviderProfiles_R-KOM (DE)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.