SIP Provider AXXESS (DE) (kb4859)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 11
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider AXXESS (Germany).
The SIP trunk from AXXESS was first tested an released with SwyxWare 2015 R30.5.
- With a direct connection to the network of <Providername>, the SIP messages of the proxy must be sent to port 65002 of the SwyxWare Server. The network infrastructure has to be adopted accordingly.
- When using a gateway with an Internet connection with static IP address, a port forwarding rule from public port 5060 to port 65002 of SwyxServer has to be configured on the gateway.
The actual interoperability tests were performed by AXXESS, not by the Swyx TAP.
SwyxWare: The SIP Trunk of AXXESS can be used without restrictions from SwyxWare 2015 R30.5 on. When using an earlier version of SwyxWare incompatibilities cannot be excluded and use is at your own risk.
SwyxON: Not supported
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'AXS SIP-Trunk' has to be selected. If the profile is not included in the corresponding list, you can download the required CustomProviderProfiles.config for SwyxWare at the end of this article. For more information about using this file, see Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
AXXESS is operating with individual proxies per customer. Therefore it is not possible to preconfigure the Proxy Server in the "SIP" tab of the Trunkgroup Properties dialog. In field of Proxy Server, please enter the server name or IP address provided by AXXESS.
For FAX transmission it is necessary to select the the option "Remove T.38 codec from initial invite" in the properties of the created SIP trunk underneath the tab "Codecs/Channel".
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with RFC3325
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
14/09/2016 with SwyxWare2015 R30.5
- CustomProviderProfiles AXXESS
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.