SIP Provider equada(DE) (kb4783)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider equada GmbH (Germany).
equada is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical. Additionally you will receive an individual SIP Registration domain.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by equada itself, not by the Swyx TPP.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'equada GmbH (DE)' must be selected.
The information about the SIP Registration domain must be entered into the field "Realm" in the "SIP" tab of the Trunkgroup properties.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
17/12/2015 with SwyxWare2015R3
- CustomProviderProfiles equada (DE)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.