SIP Provider OZMO (NL) (kb4598)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2013
- SwyxWare 2011 R2
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider OZMO Cloud Telephony (Netherlands).
OZMO Cloud Telephony is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
The actual interoperability tests were executed by OZMO itself, not by the Swyx TPP.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, the profile 'OZMO (NL)' must be selected.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- G.722 (HD)
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission
In a certain configuration there is a problem with correct CLI signaling in SwyxWare2013R3.
02/01/2013 with SwyxWare2011R2, QF6
02/01/2014 with SwyxWare2013R3