SIP Provider Alphalink (FR) (kb4488)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2013
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider Alphalink (France).
Alphalink is operating with a number of different servers. Therefore it is not possible to preconfigure the Proxy Server in the "SIP" tab of the Trunkgroup properties. In this field, please enter the IP address or server name that Alphalink has named you.
For an AlphaLink SIP trunk with user authorisation, it is necessary to configure a SIP URI for the trunk in order to assign incoming calls to the correct trunk.
Important: From SwyxWare2013 R4 on, the provider profile for Alphalink is already available in the list of provider profiles and the CustomProviderProfiles.config is no longer necessary.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with RFC3325
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
T.38 is not suppported by Alphalink, hence FAX transmission via Swyx FAX Client does not work.
Occasionally, problems with correct CLI was observed with international calls.
Test date: 01/07/2013
Further tested SIP providers
- CustomProviderProfiles Alphalink (FR)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.