SIP Provider NetStream (CH) (kb4433)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
- SwyxWare 2013
- SwyxWare 2011 R2
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider NetStream (Switzerland).
NetStream is offering registerless SIP trunks. This means that the authentication is based on the public IP address of the SwyxWare server. Therefore, you need a static, public IP address from your ISP assigned to the SwyxWare server.
In order to enable T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission, the Swyx FAX Client must be configured. The internal FAX number must be assigned in the tab 'Sender', field 'Internal number' instead of using the default setting 'Channel default'.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX transmission
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission.
CLIP No Screening: Not supported by NetStream.
Occasionally, problems with the CLI presentation on international inbound calls were observed.
27/11/2014 with SwyxWare2015
- CustomProviderProfiles NetStream (CH)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.