SIP Provider QSC (DE), IPFonie extended (kb4420)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 11
- SwyxWare 2015
- SwyxWare 2013
- SwyxWare 2011 R2
In 2018, QSC AG spun off its telecommunications business into a wholly-owned subsidiary, Plusnet GmbH. QSC's well-known SIP Trunk IPfonie Extended Connect will only be available until the end of 2019. Plusnet's IPfonie Extended Connect is now available.
The IPFonie extended SIP trunk from QSC is a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
During creation of the SIP Trunkgroup, profile 'QSC (DE)' must be selected.
No additional configuration is necessary after creating the configuration with the configuration wizard.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identificaion (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening in accordance with the description above
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX negotiation
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 Negotiation and FAX transmission
31/08/2012 with SwyxWare2011R2, QF3
02/07/2013 with SwyxWare2013
06/11/2014 with SwyxWare2015
14/09/2017 mit SwyxWare 11