Upgrade offer for customers with SwyxWare Compact (kb4255)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2011
[ Information ]
With the introduction of SwyxWare 2011 and the new pricelist valid as of 15th of April 2011 the SwyxWare Compact product has been discontinued. For customers with a SwyxWare Compact license Swyx offers the following upgrade path:
- SwyxWare Compact customers with a valid Swyx Update Service (SUS):
can obtain the upgrade to SwyxWare 2011 free of charge via email@example.com*
- SwyxWare Compact customers without a valid Swyx Update Service (SUS):
can obtain the upgrade to SwyxWare 2011 for 398€ (340GBP) recommended retail price plus VAT, independently of the currently used product version (Version 6.x/7.x). Please contact your authorised Swyx reseller to obtain the respective upgrade key.*
In both cases the existing SwyxWare Compact license will be converted to:
- the SwyxWare 2011 server license
- 10 user licenses
- 10 SwyxProfessional licenses
- 2 voice channel licenses
- plus 1 Fax channel license.
With the upgrade to SwyxWare 2011 customers not only benefit of the most up-to-date features (please see http://www.swyx.com/products/product-history/swyxware-version-2011.html), the upgrade also dissolves the 10 user restriction of SwyxWare Compact and is therefore not limited for further extensions with additional user licenses. In addition with this license upgrade customers receive the SwyxConference option free of charge as part of the SwyxProfessional bundle.
* Please note that with the update to SwyxWare 2011 a Microsoft Windows Server operating system is necessary on the server side (on the client side Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 can still be used).