VoIP Unlimited SIP-Trunk Configuration (kb4218)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v7.00
- tested with QuickFix 4
The english SIP-Provider VoIP Unlimited was successfully tested with SwyxWare v7 (incl. QuickFix 4).
This article describes the needed configuration.
The SIP-Provider VoIP Unlimited fullfills the following Features with SwyxWare v7 (QuickFix 4):
- Registration of SIP-Links
- Incoming Calls National/International
- Outgoing Calls National/International
- Correct signalisation of Numbers National/International conforming RFC3325
- Correct CLIP No Screening conforming RFC3325
- Calls can be set on hold
- Codecs: G.711a G.711µ, G.729 and T.38 (Fax)
- DTMF conforming RFC2833_Event
- Fax T.38 Incoming and Outgoing
- Usage of a configured STUN-Server (VOIP-Unlimited provides an own STUN-Server) possible
- VoIP Unlimited Customer Provider Profile
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.