Swyx Updates its Headset Portfolio (kb4144)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxIt! Headset H410 (DECT, monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H391 (Bluetooth, monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H371 (DECT, monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H345 (binaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H344 (monaural)
- SwyxIt! v7.00
- SwyxWare v7.00
- SwyxIt! v6.25 Productivity Pack
- SwyxWare v6.20
- SwyxIt! v6.20
- SwyxIt! Headset H390 (Bluetooth, monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H325 (binaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H324 (monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H380 (DECT, monaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H342 (binaural)
- SwyxIt! Headset H340 (monaural)
Starting from June Swyx updates its product portfolio with a couple of new, innovative headsets and one new adapter cable. Swyx customers benefit now from innovative wired and wireless headsets solutions.
Since many years Swyx headsets enhance the functionality of SwyxPhone and the SwyxIt! client and improve the efficiency and productivity of employees. Essential characteristics of headsets are ergonomics, acoustics and functional diversity in combination with the Swyx UC solution.
Swyx has updated its product portfolio with a couple of new, innovative headsets and one new adapter cable, which will be available from June 2010.
Please note, that some devices will supported only in the context of the new Swyx Collaboration Pack (available from June 2010). All new devices are already prepared for sound reproduction in HD-audio quality. From SwyxWare Version 8 SwyxWare will support also HD-audio (G.722 wideband); with the new devices it is guaranteed by now, that your customers will join the best possible voice quality SwyxWare offers.
SwyxIt! Headset H324/325
- Mono (H324) or Duo (H325) headset with QuickDisconnect (QD); can be connected with SwyxPhone or PC with installed SwyxIt! (with relevant adapter)
- Large ear cushions for extra comfort
- Ear cushions, available in synthetic or synthetic leather
- New! Support of HD-audio (2)
SwyxIt! Headset H344/345
- Mono (H344) or Duo (H34) headset with QuickDisconnect (QD); can be connected with SwyxPhone or PC with installed SwyxIt! (with relevant adapter)
- Break-proof microphone base with 360–degree-plus rotation
- Ultra-strong Kevlar-reinforced cord and pin-joints in surgical steel
- Gold plated contacts for clear voice transmission
- Support of HD-audio (2)
In terms of sound quality, comfort and manufacturing the H344/H345 offers new standards. It is the perfect headset for professional business and contact center.
Both variants will be supported by following Swyx devices (P250(3), S315, all phones of the L series, each with releavant adapter) and all SwyxIt! versions.
The H344/H345 replaces the SwyxIt! Headsets H340/H342 which will be removed from the Swyx product portfolio from June 2010. If you have additional needs for discontinued headsets, please contact your distribution partner to check availability.
SwyxIt! Headset H371
- Cordless DECT headset with up to 120 meter operating range; can be connected with SwyxPhone L420S, L440, L520S, L540, L640, L660 and L680. To accept calls at the headset device a DHSG-adapter (-cable) is mandatory.
- Dual-Microphone-Technology for reduced background noise
- LEDs showing battery status
- Extensive 9 hour talk time and an additional battery which can be loaded in the base station
The Headset H371 provides a clear, natural sound and is an optimal solution for wireless operation with relevant SwyxPhones.
With similiar feature set and considerable reduced price, the H371 replaces the SwyxIt! Headsets H380 which will be removed from the Swyx product portfolio from June 2010. If you have additional needs for discontinued headsets, please contact your distribution partner to check availability.
SwyxIt! Headset H391
- Bluetooth Headset with USB-Dongle for connection with the PC with installed SwyxIt!
- Up to 100 meter operating range
- Accept calls directly with your headset(1)
- Multiuse connectivity allows users to switch seamlessly between calls on mobile phones and SwyxIt!
- Handy travel charger included within the scope of delivery
- Support of HD-audio (2)
By offering the possibility to connect two different devices at the same time, the H391 is the best choice for office and mobile solutions.
The H391 replaces the SwyxIt! Headset H390, which have reached End of Life status by the OEM-manufacturer.
SwyxIt! Headset H410
- Multiuse DECT Headset; can be connetced with SwyxPhone, PC with installed SwyxIt! and bluetooth mobile phones at the same time
- Up to 150 meter operating range
Accept calls directly with your headset(1)
If connected to SwyxPhone a DHSG-adapter (-cable) is mandatory to use this function.
- Touchscreen for easy installation and handling
- Support of HD-Audio (2)
The new multiuse-concept of the DECT headset H410 connects SwyxPhone, SwyxIt! and mobile phones easily and informs the user through its brilliant color-touchscreen about the active device, the charging level and which devices are connected with the headset.
- USB adaptercable for headsets with QD-connector
- Hook-function of SwyxIt! controllable by a switch(1)
- Integrated Bluetooth function allows to connect additional mobile phone
The adaptercable K415 is used to connect a wired headset with QD connector with the PC with installed SwyxIt!. In comparison with the adaptercable K410 the K415 offers an additional rocker switch which enables the user to accept or initiate calls with SwyxIt! or a mobile phone.
(1) For call acceptance directly with the headset Swyx Collaboration Pack (v7.05 available since June 2010) is mandatory
(2) Support of HD-audio in SwyxIt! and SwyxPhones of the L-series from SwyxWare Version 8 (End of 2010)
(3) Connection with an additional headset to the SwyxIt! Handset P250 is not supported with MS Microsoft Vista und Windows 7
Further information about possible configurations and adapter-cables is also availaible in Configuration of headsets for SwyxIt! and SwyxPhone (kb3149).