SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 (kb3232)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxIt! v6.01
- SwyxWare CD v6.01
Swyx releases SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1.
The SwyxIt! Maintenance Pack is a common setup package, that can be used for a new installation or as an update.
To check which version you have currently installed on your system open the "About SwyxIt!" dialog from the help menu. The SwyxIt! Maintenance Pack 1 will have version v6.01.1030. The released version of SwyxIt! 6.01 will have version v6.01.0040.
Please note the common hints on Maintenance Packs in the following Knowledgebase articles:
- Important information about Maintenance Packs (kb3217)
- Definition of terms used regarding SwyxWare Releases (kb3198)
To install the Maintenance Pack execute the msi and follow the Installation Wizard.
Maintenance Pack 1 addresses the following issues:
- Multiple SwyxIt! sessions on terminal server not working correctly.
- Wrong echo cancellation algorithm used for all sound devices but P250. This can lead to bad sound with some devices.
- Introduced noise reduction for headset H390.
- Voicemail player within Outlook: Current time of voicemails is wrong when duration is over 1 minute.
- SwyxIt! error "cannot extract skin" during logon.
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 Dutch
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 English
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 French
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 German
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 Italian
- SwyxIt! v6.01 Maintenance Pack 1 Norwegian
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.