SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 (kb3081)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v5.01
- SwyxWare v5.01
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
To check which hotfix you have currently installed on your system click the "Check for updates" link in SwyxWare Administration or click on the "Product updates" link in the support information of SwyxWare in in the Add/Remove Programs list in Windows control panel.
Hotfixes of SwyxWare version v5.0 or newer are shipped as patches based on Microsoft Windows Installer, which has a couple of advantages:
- No manual replacements of executables necessary
- Services are automatically stopped and started
- unique version number to easy see which hotfix is installed
- Hotfixes can be easily removed if necessary
- Smaller download size
To install the hotfix execute setup.msp and follow the Installation Wizard.
New hardphones supported:
- optipoint 410 economy plus
- optipoint 420 economy plus
Hotfix 1 addresses the following issues:
- No inband tones in case of special ISDN message sequence on DECT device attached to Kirk ip1500.
- When a blind call transfer call comes back there is no acoustic indication in the case that the user has call on another line.
- Unable to use Pika board AND ISDN board at the same time in one PC.
- Link call attempts to H.323 third party gatekeeper are not disconnected if stopped after ringing.
- Name resolution in redial list not working if dialnumber contains whitespaces.
- Link calls to H.323 third party gatekeeper are disconnected if Q.931 Status Enquiry message is received.
- Hiding phone number does not work for status signalling to other users.
- SIP client does not work correctly any more in case of second register of SIP client with different port.
- Redirecting external incoming call with CRM to PSTN via SIP link with DDI enabled fails.
- Sometimes there is only one way mediastreaming on calls via SIP links (in case SIP re-invite is used).
- LinkManager dumps in case of receiving malformed SIP message.
- SIP Provider Compatibility List
- SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 Dutch
- SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 English UK
- SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 French
- SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 German
- SwyxWare v5.01 Hotfix 1 Italian
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.