Generation of busy tones on a IP 600 / IP 1500 (kb3057)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxDECT 600
This article describes how to configure the generation of busy tones on a IP 600 / IP 1500 DECT system.
The configuration is done via standard browser, supporting java.
This description is usable for the following firmware versions:
V5.01 rel ip600[SWYX_02]
V5.01 sr3-rc1 ipdect1500[05-5920]
Other firmware versions (e. g. [03-505K]) do not support this functionality!
Further informations to upgrade the firmware can be found in the Knowledgebase article:
Configuration of busy tones via web-administration:
1. Open a web browser (with Java extension) and address the IP600 / IP 1500 by entering the IP address of the basestation.
2. Select “Gateway | Config | DECT Interface | GW-DECT” with the parameters “user="admin”" and “Password="ip600” resp. "ip1500”.
3. Choose designated "Dialtone type", e.g. "UK" for UK style dial tones
4. Choose the length of busy tone at "busy timeout [s]" in seconds, e. g. "5"
5. After configuration click the buttons "Save" and "Activate", to store settings and activate them. Then a restart of the IP-DECT system is necessary, but can be done later.