SwyxWare v5.00 (kb3001)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v5.00
- SwyxWare Administration v5.00
- SwyxWare v5.00
- SwyxIt! v5.00
Swyx releases SwyxWare v5.00. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous version.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxWare v5.00
- In order to update from a previous version to SwyxWare v5.00 you need update licenses.
Further information on this can be found in the following knowledgebase article:
- Support of voice compression G.729A
- External SIP calls
- Connectivity to SIP Telephony Service Providers (SIP Trunking)
- ENUM Support
- STUN Support
- Support of the new "self labeling keys" phone.
- Call deflection.
- Extended Remote Inquiry.
- Improvements on import and export of Global and Personal Phonebook.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxIt! v5.00
- New Sound Wizard
- Support of new handsets (see product pages)
- HiFi ringing tones (eg. mp3 files)
- Export of call recordings
Further details on the new features can be found in the following knowledgebase article:
Please read also the included README files for further information.
- SwyxIt! v5.00 Dutch
- SwyxIt! v5.00 English UK
- SwyxIt! v5.00 German
- SwyxIt! v5.00 Italian
- SwyxWare Administration v5.00 English UK
- SwyxWare Administration v5.00 German
- SwyxWare v5.00 Dutch
- SwyxWare v5.00 English UK
- SwyxWare v5.00 German
- SwyxWare v5.00 Italian
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.