SwyxWare v4.40 Hotfix 3 (kb2965)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.40
- SwyxWare v4.40
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.40 Hotfix 3.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
This hotfix 3 contains also
and resolves the following problems:
- WaitForDisconnect never returns after call transfer.
(Swyx00008860, Hotfix 3)
- SwyxServer crashes when SwyxPhone white list is too long.
(Swyx00008878, Hotfix 3)
- Callrouting not continued on call after redirection to switched off DECT handset.
(Swyx00008943, Hotfix 3)
- Cancel call during call establishment to gateway forces server to unregister gateway.
(Swyx00008971, Hotfix 3)
- Group calls ring forever on multi cell DECT ip1500.
(Swyx00008974, Hotfix 3)
- ConnectTo timeout is ignored if single cell DECT ip600 sends Release Complete message with reason 'No user responding'.
(Swyx00008984, Hotfix 3)
- ConferenceMgr throws access violation on late call details.
(Swyx00008990, Hotfix 3)
- SwyxServer service not restarted by watchdog if script file cache mutex is blocked.
(Swyx00008742, Hotfix 2)
- SwyxServer breakdown in case of blind call transfer initiated by H.323 device.
(Swyx00008777, Hotfix 2)
- Configuration changes for H.323 (like ip600) and SIP based clients made by SwyxWare administration are only applied after logoff and reregistration
(Swyx00001321, Hotfix 2)
- SwyxServer PBXConfig scripting object returns wrong user state. See: Request configuration and user data (incl. user status) within an Extended Call Routing script (kb2910)
(Swyx00008817, Hotfix 2)
- SwyxGate LEC (Line Echo Canceller) channel counter is not decremented if external call is forwarded to external party.
(Swyx00008881, Hotfix 2)
- PhoneManager polls SwyxServer during a call to keep Microsoft DCOM subsystem from disconnecting COM connection. This ensures all calls being disconnected properly.
(Workaround, Hotfix 2)
- Contains new firmware 2.1.11 for SwyxPhones L400, L420e, L420s and L440.
- Please note that there is a hotfix for the IP600 DECT system available, fixing stability problems:
- SwyxServer restarted by watchdog after 'hanging' call was cancled via admin.
(Swyx00008538, Hotfix 1)
- SwyxFax server service does not start if SwyxFax user has more than 127 extensions.
(Swyx00008587, Hotfix 1)
- SwyxGate generates access violation during connect/disconnect stress test.
(Swyx00008634, Hotfix 1)
- Unexpected 'CallProceeding' message sent to H.323 endpoint while disconnecting call.
(Swyx00008656, Hotfix 1)
- Callrouting Script loading sometimes fails with signature verification error.
(Swyx00008657, Hotfix 1)
- Incoming calls may not be delivered when msns are configured on a DDI line.
(Swyx00008640, Hotfix 1)
- SwyxServer throws access violation if H.323 connection is interrupted.
(Swyx00008671, Hotfix 1)
- Incoming SIP call without matching codecs may cause an access violation
(Swyx00008672, Hotfix 1)
- PhoneManager threw access violation in a special scenario.
(Swyx00008680, Hotfix 1)
- PhoneManager throws access violation on dialing a line that was hooked off by CTI client.
(Swyx00008685, Hotfix 1)
- Improved robustness of CDR writing into database.
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.