SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 5 (kb2933)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.33
- SwyxWare v4.33
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 5.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
This hotfix 5 contains also the previous hotfixes
- SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 1 (kb2877)
- SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 2 (kb2899)
- SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 3 (kb2901)
- SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 4 (kb2919)
and resolves the following problems:
- No caller list entry if all group members are busy or rejects the incoming group call.
(Swyx00006829, Hotfix 5)
- Dialing public line access only is resolved to "Operator" in redial list.
(Swyx00007863, Hotfix 5)
- Server restarted by watchdog after 'hanging' call was cancled via admin.
(Swyx00008538, Hotfix 5)
- SendEmailEx method in script does not work, if file is attached.
(Swyx00008565, Hotfix 5)
- SwyxFax server service does not start if SwyxFax user has more than 127 extensions.
(Swyx00008587, Hotfix 5)
- SwyxServer v4.33 does not accept v4.4x server or user upgrade keys.
(Swyx00008623, Hotfix 5)
- Delayed call forwarding must not check if user is logged in.
(Swyx00008347, Hotfix 4)
- Phonecall list entry state is "Call accepted" but call was diverted to voicemail.
(Swyx00008384, Hotfix 4)
- Wrong call signalling if call to user which is busy is disconnected very fast.
(Swyx00008419, Hotfix 4)
- Occasionally gateway service creates mini dump on SMP system.
(Swyx00008437, Hotfix 4)
- IVR remote control via DTMF not possible if outgoing gateway call is not in state CONNECTED.
(Swyx00008439, Hotfix 4)
- Gateway generates access violation during stress test in case of connection termination.
(Swyx00008446, Hotfix 4)
- FollowMe action with "Start Voicemail using the # key" enabled: call is canceled after pressing "#" if destination call is in "alerting" state
(Swyx00008451, Hotfix 4)
- IpPbxSrv mini dump generated while VoxBox play work item.
(Swyx00008457, Hotfix 4)
- Custom alerting sound played although script block already left.
(Swyx00008364, Hotfix 3)
- It's not possible to log on a SwyxIt! Client when using a local (non-domain) service account for SwyxServer. This problem was introduced with hotfix 2 !
(Swyx00008372, Hotfix 3)
- No mediastreaming in script after "connect to" with custom alert sound.
(Swyx00008387, Hotfix 3)
- UK analoge line break detection does not work with PIKA.
(Swyx00008400, Hotfix 3)
- Calls may not be disconnected if LinkMgr sends H.225 Progress message on third party links.
(Swyx00008227 - Hotfix 2)
- SwyxServer checks during client login if that client can be reached on TCP Port 135 (RPC endpoint mapper). The login fails if not. Without connectivity on port 135 DCOM won't work at all. If a client with blocked port 135 connects to a server, Microsoft's DCOM subsystem may stall on the server.
(Workaround - Hotfix 2)
- SwyxGate service didn't stop.
(Swyx00007722 - Hotfix 1)
- No early tones if SwyxLink call is routed through remote SwyxGate.
(Swyx00008071 - Hotfix 1)
- The Speaker does not always work with L420e.
(Swyx00008078 - Hotfix 1)
- It's not possbile to send DTMF tones after pressing a single * or #.
(Swyx00008083 - Hotfix 1)
- Changing the alert sound within a "ConnectTo" block will lead to ignoring the configured timeout.
(Swyx00008103 - Hotfix 1)
- Switching to handfree mode during a call terminates this call.
(Swyx00008110 - Hotfix 1)
- No more gateway calls are possible after automatic restart of IpPbxGate service.
(Swyx00008111 - Hotfix 1)
- 'NoExtensionTimeout' does not work as expected.
(Swyx00008161 - Hotfix 1)
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.