SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 1 (kb2877)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.33
- SwyxWare v4.33
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.33 Hotfix 1.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
This hotfix 1 resolves the following problems:
- SwyxGate service didn't stop.
(Swyx00007722 - Hotfix 1)
- No early tones if SwyxLink call is routed through remote SwyxGate.
(Swyx00008071 - Hotfix 1)
- The Speaker does not always work with L420e.
(Swyx00008078 - Hotfix 1)
- It's not possbile to send DTMF tones after pressing a single * or #.
(Swyx00008083 - Hotfix 1)
- Changing the alert sound within a "ConnectTo" block will lead to ignoring the configured timeout.
(Swyx00008103 - Hotfix 1)
- Switching to handfree mode during a call terminates this call.
(Swyx00008110 - Hotfix 1)
- No more gateway calls are possible after automatic restart of IpPbxGate service.
(Swyx00008111 - Hotfix 1)
- 'NoExtensionTimeout' does not work as expected.
(Swyx00008161 - Hotfix 1)
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.