SwyxWare v4.33 (kb2868)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxIt! v4.33
- SwyxWare CD v4.33
- SwyxWare Administration v4.33
- SwyxWare v4.33
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.33. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous version.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxWare v4.33
- The DECT-Basestation IP600 from KIRK actually supports only Call Hold, Call Swap and Call Retrieve. SwyxWare v4.33 adds the support of Call Transfer.
- The new SwyxPhones L400, L420e, L420s and L440 actually do not offer a swap to a secondary SwyxServer (Fallback SwyxServer). Only the former model SwyxPhone L420 could work with a Fallback SwyxServer. SwyxWare v4.33 offers Fallback SwyxServer support for all SwyxPhones and additionally for Siemens optiPoint 600 office.
- Support of the new Quad BRI ISDN boards (SX2):
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxIt! v4.33
- New try icon displays new items in the caller list.
- Bugfix: Only one single signalled call was displayed on speed dials. Now all simultaneous signalled calls are displayed.
- Bugfix: Line Manager hangs while accessing the P250 handset.
- Bugfix: Server detection via DHCP didn't work with XP SP2.
Please read the included README files carefully for further update and installation informations.