SwyxWare v4.31 Hotfix 4 (kb2861)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.31
- SwyxWare v4.31
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.31 Hotfix 4.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
This hotfix 4 includes also the hotfixes
and resolves the following problems:
- SwyxServer generates memory dump if user gets a voicemail while incoming group call is processed.
(Swyx00007924- Hotfix 4)
- SwyxPhone does not hook on in a special situation.
(Swyx00007937- Hotfix 4)
- SwyxServer does not playback welcome announcement and does not record message after ConnectTo to a mobile which is turned off.
(Swyx00007957- Hotfix 4)
- Gateway throws access violations on large RTP packets.
(Swyx00007972- Hotfix 4)
- SwyxPhone reboots after user logged-off. Fixed with new firmware 2.1.5
(Swyx00007653 - Hotfix 3)
- Originating call disconnect while unconditional call forwarding causes script to hang.
(Swyx00007833 - Hotfix 3)
- Local LinkManager service could not be stopped if remote SwyxServer is not running.
(Swyx00007856 - Hotfix 3)
- No third party link calls from GnuGk to SwyxServer possible if link name includes capitals.
(Swyx00007857 - Hotfix 3)
- IMAP4.DLL enters an endless loop if Exchange Server does not deliver expected base64 encoded data.
(Swyx00007865 - Hotfix 3)
- No outgoing T.38 fax calls possible when using third party links.
(Swyx00007878 - Hotfix 3)
- Charging information is not transmitted over SwyLink by default.
(Swyx00007882 - Hotfix 3)
- Access violation on voicemail checking (if nothing is configured).
(Swyx00007893 - Hotfix 3)
- SwyxServer hangs during Remote Inquiry.
(Swyx00007894 - Hotfix 3)
- L400 LEDs remain blinking after automatic logon.
(Swyx00007901 - Hotfix 3)
- Optipoint 600 / L440: PhoneManager causes access violation if you press cursor key after pressing Redirection function key.
(Swyx00007904 - Hotfix 3)
- No early tones present on link calls with LCR enabled.
(Swyx00007906 - Hotfix 3)
- KIRK ip600: Delayed redirection is not executed if Kirk Handset is switched off.
(Swyx00007802 - Hotfix 2)
- KIRK ip600: Late B3 Disconnect (busy tones after remote party hang up) doesn`t work in case of least cost routing calls.
(Swyx00007806 - Hotfix 2)
- KIRK ip600: It is not possible to call a user, who is logged on with two ip600 devices.
(Swyx00007811 - Hotfix 2)
- KIRK ip600: Incoming call will be delivered to voicebox if SwyxIt! uses compression.
(Swyx00007812 - Hotfix 2)
- AOC-E (charging information after completing the call) is not received.
(Swyx00007803 - Hotfix 2)
- Status signaling not working correctly when calling a group.
(Swyx00007804 - Hotfix 2)
- PhoneCall List entries have wrong timestamps (+ one hour). This defect only applies to calls which were received from October 24th to 31st 2004.
(Swyx00007859 - Hotfix 2)
- It isn't possible to pick up signaled call with SwyxPhone function key.
(Swyx00007860 - Hotfix 2)
- IpPbxIMAP4.dll registers wrong threading model (may cause SwyxServer to stop responding when doing lengthy IMAP operations).
(Swyx00007861 - Hotfix 2)
- Calls to unregistered users with numbers starting with pub. acc. pref. not delivered.
(Swyx00007765 - Hotfix 1)
Note: The above-mentioned defect applies to the following scenario only: One or more SwyxWare users have assigned numbers starting with the public access prefix configured for SwyxWare. Example: Public access prefix is 0 and user has extension 02 assigned. In that case a call to user 02 is not delivered if the user is not logged on, i.e. the user's call routing script is not executed. With this hotfix such configurations are possible again.
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.