ISDN-Board SX2 QuadBRI, replaces Digi Micro V and Digi Quad Micro (kb2836)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.33
- SX2 QuadBRI
- Digi DataFire Quad Micro
- Digi DataFire Micro V
SummaryVersion V4.33 of SwyxWare will indruduce a new ISDN-Board. This board is called SX2 QuadBRI and includes 4 BRI interfaces. SX2 QuadBRI will replace the legacy ISDN-Boards Digi Micro V (1xS0) und Digi Quad Micro (4xS0).
Version V4.33 of SwyxWare will indroduce a new ISDN-Board. This board is called SX2 QuadBRI and will replace the legacy ISDN-Boards Digi Micro V (1xS0) and Digi Quad Micro (4xS0).
The SX2 QuadBRI is an ISDN card with four S/T interfaces for basic rate interface (BRI) based on Cologne Chip HFC-4S. It is designed especially to be used with SwyxWare and manufactured exclusively for Swyx.
- 4 x S/T interface (BRI)
- each port can be configured separately to TE/NT mode with a Jumper field, the Internal BRI connector is not needed for this board.
- short-circuit protection for the ISDN cabling by fuses (non-blowing, auto-recovery)
- line-termination (100 Ohm) is independently selectable for each port by DIP switch
- up to 4 cards can be installed in one PC
- The interfaces can provide power to the S/T-bus. An additional power supply - built into the PC - is needed and will be connected to th PC power supply.
- PCI interface is suitable for 3.3V as well as 5V PCI 2.2 slots (5V to 3.3V regulator on board)
- clock synchronization between SX2-boards is possible using flat ribbon cables. This option will be supported by the driver in Q2/2006. The cable will be avaible in Q2/2006 as well.
- 2/4/8 Mbit/s data transfer rate
- Cologne Chip HFC-4S chip
- high precision 49.152 MHz quartz oscillator
- 512 x 8 bit serial EEPROM for the programming of PCI configuration information
General purpose I/O
- 4 dual LEDs at the slot bracket that can be controlled by software with possible states green, red, off for each LED
- 3-DIP switch can be checked by software for e.g. clear identification of the card
- The legacy ISDN-Boards Digi Micro V and Digi Quad Micro will be avaible and delivered for some weeks after the release of V4.33 als long our stock lasts.
- The new SX2 QuadBRI uses an new driver (available on our Website and is included in the SwyxWare V4.33 CD, the board will work with SwyxGate version V4.33 or newer.