SwyxWare v4.31 (kb2809)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.31
- SwyxWare Administration v4.31
- SwyxWare v4.31
- SwyxIt! v4.31
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.31. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous version.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxWare v4.31
- Improved user interface of SwyxPhone L400.
- Support of the DECT Pbx KIRK IP600.
- Extension ranges for SwyxWare users.
- Configuring "fake" numbers for a user within the SwyxWare Administration.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxIt! v4.31
- Support of Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2. More details on this can be found in the article Using SwyxIt! with Windows XP Service Pack 2 (kb2762).
- Starting GSE rules and actions with parameters.
- New GSE block: Text-to-Speech. A third party component will be used to synthesize any text string into german or english language. Additional "Text-to-Speech" licenses are needed for this feature.
- Post dialing digits in GSE scripts.
Additional informations about the new features can be found in the Knowledgebase article:
Please read the included README files carefully for further update and installation informations.