SwyxWare v4.30 Hotfix 3 (kb2764)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.30
- SwyxWare v4.30
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.30 Hotfix 3.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
This hotfix 1 includes also the hotfixes
- SwyxWare v4.30 Hotfix 1 (not yet made publicly available)
- SwyxWare v4.30 Hotfix 2 (not yet made publicly available)
and resolves the following problems:
- Firmware-Update does not work anymore.
(Swyx00007299 - Hotfix 1)
- The caller list is not timely ordered.
(Swyx00006906 - Hotfix 2)
- In a special situation called device continues to ring after ConnectTo times out.
(Swyx00007307 - Hotfix 2)
- SwyxServer uses non-ascii characters in header when sending voicemails.
(Swyx00007306 - Hotfix 2)
- "Matching Lines Only" not working when using internal S0 and MSNs.
(Swyx00007348 - Hotfix 2)
- Protection failure within Linemanager. PhoneManager and SwyxIt! are affected. For this reason you should also install
- Lots of access violations in ConferenceManager caused by a race condition.
- Increased max. number blocks/frames in jitterbuffer of ConferenceManager(cause SwyxWare uses 20ms frames from v4.30 on, instead of 30ms frames)
- The voice could not be heard with the very first intercom call on the destination.
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.