SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 7 (kb2651)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.21
- SwyxWare v4.21
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 7.
This hotfix 7 includes also the hotfixes
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 1 (kb2569)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 2 (for Italy only, therefore not made publicly available)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 3 (kb2599)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 4 (not yet made publicly available)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 5 (not yet made publicly available)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 6 (kb2621)
and resolves the following problems:
- SwyxWare fails to start on a system with more than 30 shared folders.
(Swyx00006896 - Hotfix 1)
- Access violation when server write CDR in DB during call transfer.
See: Write Call Details Records into a database (kb2491)
(Swyx00006906 - Hotfix 1)
- The programmable "Hook On/Off" key does not work at all. To get the hotfix working you need to reconfigure also the programmable key again to "Hook On/Off".
(Swyx00006950 - Hotfix 1)
- MultiCAPI scenario does not work if CAPI controller > 11 is used.
(Swyx00006952 - Hotfix 1)
- Italian version ONLY: Wrong caller list entry for calls from PSTN.
(Swyx00006959 - Hotfix 2)
- No T.38 fax calls from gateway to IP21 adapter possible.
(Swyx00007049 - Hotfix 3)
- SwyxGate should be restarted by SwyxWare Helper when no RTP/RTCP ports could be allocated.
(Swyx00007147 - Hotfix 4)
- If a user is logged in with more than two devices the immediate redirection and "CheSe" does not work correct on some scenarious.
(Swyx00007097 - Hotfix 5)
- Bugfix: PhoneMgr produces access violations.
- SwyxGate does not free approx. 120 byte of memory per call.
(Swyx00007208 - Hotfix 6)
- No mediastreaming to call originator.
- (Swyx00007236 - Hotfix 6)
- SwyxServer does not proceed with script correctly after ConnectTo to a handy which is not available.
(Swyx00007237 - Hotfix 6)
- The caller list is not timely ordered.
(Swyx00007295, Hotfix 7)
- PhoneMgr produces access violations.
- Additionally SwyxServer service in this version detects changes in numberreplacement.xml automatically. There's no need to restart the service after changing the file.
Please note that this hotfix is language depanding. Install the hotfix in the same language as your Swyx Server !
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article: