SwyxWare v4.30 (kb2631)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.30
- SwyxWare Administration v4.30
- SwyxWare v4.30
- SwyxIt! v4.30
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.30. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous version.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxWare v4.30
- Support of SwyxPhones L400 and L440.
- Auto-Attendant. This is an IVR menu to be connected to a certain user by his name.
- New user group "Everyone" for configuration of status signalling of all users.
- The SwyxWare Administration displays device informations to a logged in user like the used SwyxIt!/Firmware version and the IP address.
- A new default skin will be used for new users: LoonaClassic instead of Blueline Classic.
Please use no SwyxIt! older then SwyxIt! v4.21 with this Server. Older versions might encounter speech quality problems. Make sure to update all SwyxIt!s to v4.21 / v4.30 before updating your server to v4.30.
Brief overview of new features and changes in SwyxIt! v4.30
- Configuration of SwyxPhone functions keys via PC.
- New hotkey for opening personal phonebook for dialling.
- System wide hotkey "dial selected number" from any application is now predefined with F11. If there are problems with other applications using that hotkey, it has to be changed manually.
- Support of GN Netcom Headset COM Port Adapter.
- Recording Wizard (default voicemail files).
- Tip of the day.
- Call Routing Manager main window is resizable now.
- New GSE-Block InsertScript.
- Support for Internet Explorer: Dial selected number via context menu / button
Please read the included README files carefully for further update and installation informations.