SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 3 (kb2599)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.21
- SwyxWare v4.21
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 3.
This hotfix 3 includes also the fixes of
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 1 (kb2569)
- SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 2 (for Italy only, therefore not made publicly available)
and resolves the following problems:
- SwyxWare fails to start on a system with more than 30 shared folders.
(Swyx00006896 - Hotfix 1)
- Access violation when server write CDR in DB during call transfer.
See: Write Call Details Records into a database (kb2491)
(Swyx00006906 - Hotfix 1)
- The programmable "Hook On/Off" key does not work at all. To get the hotfix working you need to reconfigure also the programmable key again to "Hook On/Off".
(Swyx00006950 - Hotfix 1)
- MultiCAPI scenario does not work if CAPI controller > 11 is used.
(Swyx00006952 - Hotfix 1)
- Italian version ONLY: Wrong caller list entry for calls from PSTN.
(Swyx00006959 - Hotfix 2)
- No T.38 fax calls from gateway to IP21 adapter possible.
(Swyx00007049 - Hotfix 3)
Please note that this hotfix is language depanding. Install the hotfix in the same language as your Swyx Server !
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article: