SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 1 (kb2569)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare CD v4.21
- SwyxWare v4.21
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.21 Hotfix 1.
This hotfix resolves the following problems:
- SwyxWare fails to start on a system with more than 30 shared folders.
- Access violation when server write CDR in DB during call transfer.
See: Write Call Details Records into a database (kb2491)
- The programmable "Hook On/Off" key does not work at all. To get the hotfix working you need to reconfigure also the programmable key again to "Hook On/Off".
- MultiCAPI scenario does not work if CAPI controller > 11 is used.
- The Remote Inquiry feature bring the SwyxServer into an unstable condition on Windows Server 2003 systems.
- SwyxServer does not send any tones (Late B3) to a client in case of a common disconnect (normal call clearing). In all other cases it will still send those "Late B3" tones.
Please note that this hotfix is language depanding. Install the hotfix in the same language as your Swyx Server !
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article: