SwyxWare v4.14 (kb2509)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.14
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.14. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous version.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxWare:
- Bugfix within the Line Echo Cancelation (LEC).
- Bugfix within the status signaling of a user.
- Bugfix in transfering a call using a SwyxIt!.
- Bugfix when dialing via SwyxLink with enabled Least Cost Routing (LCR).
- There is a new driver for HST Saphir V cards (PRI) included, supporting now also the new 3.3V HST Saphir V-B cards.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxWare Administration:
- Includes SwyxWare Administration v4.1x Hotifx 1 (kb2483)
- Bugifx when assigning multiple extensions to a single user.
We also want to point explicitly on Security Gaps in all Microsoft SQL Server versions (incl. MSDE) and recommend highly to install the available Patch and the necessary SQL Server 7.0 Service Pack 4. More detailed informations can be found in the Knowledgebase article:
The SQL Server 7.0 Service Pack 4 resolves a severe Stability Problem which also effects the SwyxWare and should be installed in every case.
- SwyxIt! v4.13 English
- SwyxIt! v4.13 English UK
- SwyxIt! v4.13 German
- SwyxWare Administration v4.14 English
- SwyxWare Administration v4.14 German
- SwyxWare v4.14 English
- SwyxWare v4.14 English UK
- SwyxWare v4.14 German
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.