SwyxWare Administration v4.1x Hotifx 1 (kb2483)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Workstation
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server
Swyx releases SwyxWare Administration v4.1x Hotfix 1.
This hotfix resolves the following problem:
On Windows NT4 machines the setup of SwyxWare Administration comes up with an error message that the file ippbx.dll can't be registered. SwyxWare Administration v4.10 uses an API function which is not available on Windows NT4.
Please follow these steps to install the hotifx:
- Ignore the error message and press ignore inside the dialog and continue the setup until it's finished.
- After installation copy the file ippbx.dll (v18.104.22.168) of this hotfix into the new directory of the SwyxWare Administration.
- Please open a console/command prompt and change into the directory of the SwyxWare Administration.
- Register the ippbx.dll with the following call regsvr32 ippbx.dll
- Now you can start the SwyxWare Administration with a doubleclick onto the ippbx.msc file.