SwyxWare v4.13 (kb2479)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.13
- SwyxIt! v4.13
- SwyxWare CD v4.13
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.13. This article describes all changes and bugfixes in this release.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxWare:
- This version collects all hotfixes being made for version v4.12 und solves an echo problem coming up with hotifx 4. Please refer to the following Knowledgebase articles for detailed informations:
- SwyxGate reads wide parts of it's configuration, including all line specific settings, from the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE registry tree. Previously the configuration was placed in the more tricky to find HKEY_USERS tree of the user the SwyxGate service runs under. The previous configuration will still be read from the old location, of course.
- Bugifx with conferences via SwyxLinks.
- Bugfix in status signaling.
- Furthermore there are new drivers for the HST and Digi ISDN boards included. Details about the drivers can be found in the Knowledgebase article:
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxIt!
- There are a number of improvements with the responsiveness of SwyxIt!. These are in detail:
- Sourcefiles (e.g. WAV files) where validated unnecessarily.
- Access of files on the server even though they where in the local cache.
- Incoming calls where delayed due to slow network performance.
- Establishing conections took very long due to slow network performance.
- Sometimes SwyxIt! process caused 100% CPU usage.
- Conversation recording does not work.
- The current SwyxIt! online help is now also in english language available.
We also want to point explicitly on Security Gaps in all Microsoft SQL Server versions (incl. MSDE) and recommend highly to install the available Patch and the necessary SQL Server 7.0 Service Pack 4. More detailed informations can be found in the Knowledgebase article:
- SwyxIt! v4.13 English
- SwyxIt! v4.13 English UK
- SwyxIt! v4.13 German
- SwyxWare v4.13 English
- SwyxWare v4.13 English UK
- SwyxWare v4.13 German
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.