SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 4 (kb2466)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.12
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 4.
This hotfix includes also the hotfixes 1, 2 and 3 and resolves the following problems:
- Bugfix (Hotfix 1): External calls from gateway/link to user with callrouting "announcement/connect to conference room" are not possible.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 2): Not all CDRs are written to the CDR file.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 2): Starting remote inquiry by pressing '*' from voice mail is not possible.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 3): SwyxServer does not update status of user which logs off/on.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 3): Access violation when setting CallingPartyName from script.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 4): Wrong status signalling when one call is transferred while another call is still on hold.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 4): Call end time missing in some CDRs.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 4): On incoming external calls it does take sometimes about 500ms before mediastreaming from SwyxIt! to ISDN is established.
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.
- SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 4
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.