SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 3 (kb2461)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.12
Swyx releases the SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 3.
This hotfix includes also the hotfixes 1 and 2 and resolves the following problems:
- Bugfix (Hotfix 1): External calls from gateway/link to user with callrouting
"announcement/connect to conference room" are not
- Bugfix (Hotfix 2): Not all CDRs are written to the CDR
- Bugfix (Hotfix 2): Starting remote inquiry by pressing '*' from voice mail
is not possible.
- Bugfix (Hotfix 3): SwyxServer does not update status of user which logs
- Bugfix (Hotfix 3): Access violation when setting CallingPartyName from
Further informations and a detailed installation instruction can be found in the included README.TXT file.
- SwyxWare v4.12 Hotfix 3
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.