SwyxWare v4.12 (kb2438)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v4.12
- SwyxIt! v4.12
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10
SummarySwyx releases SwyxWare v4.12. This article describes all changes and bugfixes in this release.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxWare:
- Bugfix for multi-login of a user.
- Bugfix for DTMF detection within a call routing rule.
If you have already installed SwyxWare v4.11 you don't need to download the huge 60MB SwyxWare v4.12 package. You can download SwyxWare v4.11 Hotfix 2 to get the same version as SwyxWare v4.12.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxIt!
- Resolves severe problem in uninstallation on Windows 98/ME machines.
If you have previously installed SwyxIt! v4.11 you should use the common update to SwyxIt! v4.12 and don't uninstall SwyxIt! v4.11 previously.
Please refer also to the Knowledgebase article:
- SwyxIt! v4.12 English
- SwyxIt! v4.12 English UK
- SwyxIt! v4.12 German
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10 English
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10 German
- SwyxWare v4.12 English
- SwyxWare v4.12 English UK
- SwyxWare v4.12 German
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.