SwyxWare v4.11 (kb2425)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxIt! v4.11
- SwyxWare v4.11
- SwyxWare Administration v4.10
- SwyxPhone L420
Swyx releases SwyxWare v4.11. This article describes all changes and bugfixes in this release.
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxWare:
- Improved echo cancellation (LEC)
- Improved interoperability reagarding T.38 fax calls
- Bugfixes for Innovaphone IP21 support: In v4.10 no internal T.38 fax connections and no T.38 fax connections to fax devices with enabled ECM (Error Correction Mode) had been possible; calls from IP21 to user with immediate redirection to voicemail were disconnected.
- Bugfix for Cisco ATA 186 support: In v4.10 no fax connections from Cisco ATA 186 from/to users being configured as "Fax" had been possible.
- Bugfix for internal BRI: When dialing to PSTN from an internal BRI line no dial tone had been played back after dialing the public access prefix.
- Bugfix in SwyxServer: In seldom cases SwyxServer deleted the configured extension of a user.
Bugfix regarding support of SwyxPhone L420:
In v4.10 faking extensions of SwyxPhone users didn't work.
- Improved speech quality during conference sessions
- Updated LCR with Call by Call in local telephone area (Germany only)
Updated DIGI ISDN driver (v220.127.116.11)
More: ISDN board driver versions (kb2342)
Changes and bugfixes in SwyxIt!
- New drivers for USB Handset (v.18.104.22.168). SwyxIt! demands the usage of a driver with at least this version number. With this driver version Swyx is not able to reproduce the reported USB problems anymore.
- Improved Echo compensation (LEC).
- Improved Blind Call Transfer