Would you also like to help shape the future of communication? Then join our team in the Technology Park as
We sell our products via a multi-stage sales model. Therefore, the work of our 3rd level support team starts when the experts of our partners (1st and 2nd level support) are stuck. Our support specialists form the interface between the partners, third parties and our software development and quality assurance.
- When software and hardware problems arise, you dive deeply into the analysis of problems, try to understand complex technical relationships and work out solutions.
- You get to the bottom of complex error scenarios by simulating them in our test laboratory, document bug fixes in our ticket system and exchange information with your colleagues and partners.
- You support partners with configuration in demanding scenarios in the field of IP telephony.
- You have a technical degree (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering) and several years of professional experience.
- You have already gained experience in telephony (PBXs and their interfaces such as ISDN, SIP) and would now like to become an expert in the subject of VoIP even more deeply
- You like to face the challenge of complex technical problems, which you can solve through your deep understanding of TCP/IP and analysis methods (Wireshark, Netmon, Linux, Windows, SQL etc.).
- You have fun digging around in the dark VPN tunnel and would like to get acquainted with current virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare, HyperV)
- Since you are the point of contact in the service for our partners, you also have a very high level of communication skills (German and English), a high level of analytical ability, structured work as well as a self-confident and committed appearance.
At Swyx, you will work in an environment of appreciation and transparency and benefit from the career prospects of a dynamic, future-oriented growth market. As part of Within Reach, we offer you a variety of development opportunities in our international group of companies with more than 580 employees at locations in eight European countries. Today, we already provide two million users with innovative communication services and continue to grow in order to become the European market leader.
Apply now! With your complete application documents including your possible date of entry and salary expectations: jobs(at)swyx.com
Swyx Solutions GmbH