In order to give our partners maximum flexibility, we will be running our own cloud service SwyxON next year. With this expansion of our portfolio, we are creating optimal conditions for tomorrow's communication. Would you like to meet the challenge of building up, actively shaping and managing this strategically important and new area from the very beginning? Then apply now as
Head of Operations (m/f)
IN YOUR WORKDAY AS A HEAD OF OPERATION (M/F) AT SWYX
- You will be responsible for the operation of our new, proprietary cloud service SwyxON and will take over the disciplinary & technical management of the operation, monitoring and service level management.
- You are responsible for adherence to and monitoring of the KPIs and their measures for successful target achievement as well as forecast planning and capacity management.
- Take command, control and continual optimization of the IT service management processes (incident, change, problem and release management) and continuously develop our ITSM (ITIL, FitSM) processes.
- Coordinating Service Level Agreements (SLA) with suppliers, controlling external service providers and applying your experience in license and asset management successfully
- Adapt reports to new services & features and release new application updates on the production platform
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING AS HEAD OF OPERATION (M/F)
- You like to face new challenges and are interested in creating one of the largest Voice-over-IP cloud services in Europe together with us.
- You would like to bring your extensive professional experience in the field of IT operations/operations with a focus on application, server, database and network operation to us.
- You already have extensive and verifiable experience as well as knowledge of ITSM processes and would like to optimize these processes and work structures continuously.
- You can use your negotiation skills and your knowledge of contract management skillfully and successfully even in difficult and complex situations.
- As the decision-maker of all topics in your area of responsibility, you keep track of the big picture, but also keep an eye on the important details.
ON THIS WE GIVE OUR WORD AS VOIP-MARKET LEADER
- An open-ended full-time permanent position, an attractive salary, an annual training budget and participation in the company's success in the form of a variable component of income
- A pleasant, modernly equipped working environment and always responsive supervisors and colleagues
- A comprehensive feel-good-framework, including free drinks and fresh fruit, company pension plan and the Swyx health and prevention concept.
- Excellent perspectives for your arrival and advancement, thanks to convenient transport connections and location in the Technology Park Dortmund and innovative products for a fast-growing market