Would you like to develop tomorrow's corporate communications today? Then strengthen our team as a
Agile (Senior) Software Tester (m/f)
In your daily work with the Scrum Team at Swyx
- Are you part of an interdisciplinary, agile Scrum team consisting of developers and testers involved in all phases of the development of our software solution?
- Is your main focus on the dimensioning of the test depth as well as the quality criteria for all types of tests and software components?
- Take over the conception of all automated tests - both the definition of the tools and the support of the implementation
- Do you therefore bear the responsibility for defining and ensuring quality objectives and test documentation?
This is what you bring with you as an Agile (Senior) Software Tester (m/f) to Swyx
- You have a technical degree (e. g. computer science or electrical engineering) or a comparable education as well as several years of professional experience in the field of quality assurance and software testing, ideally in the field of telecommunications or unified communications.
- You have experience in running and organizing agile tests in the scrum environment and have already worked with test/QA tools such as MS Test Manager/MS Lab Management, Selenium, SonarQube or alternatives.
- You would like to bring your knowledge in the areas of network (especially TCP/IP, routing, server services) as well as virtualization of Windows operating systems (e. g. VMware, Hyper-V) to us successfully.
- Ideally, you already have knowledge in the following areas: Bugtracking System (MS Visual Studio Team System), Voice over IP/SIP, C# and. net framework, ISTQB certification
- You love to make things easier and prevent problems before they arise, like to try new things and know that you have never learnt something new.
- Through your good knowledge of German and English you can approach your national and international colleagues and partners.
We give our word on it as VoIP market leader
- An open-ended full-time permanent position, an attractive salary, an annual training budget and participation in the company's success in the form of a variable component of income
- A pleasant, modernly equipped working environment and always responsive supervisors and colleagues
- A comprehensive feel-good-framework, including free drinks and fresh fruit, company pension plan and the Swyx health and prevention concept.
- Best prospects for your future success, thanks to convenient transport connections and location in the Technology Park Dortmund and innovative products for a fast-growing market