With its eight freely programmable keys SwyxPhone L615 fits optimal in the well proven multiline-concept of SwyxWare. Complemented with a 2 line display, an integrated switch and the hands-free mode the SwyxPhone L615 is positioned as cost-effective entry-level variant, which offers all advantages of the integration of SwyxPhone into SwyxWare as e.g.the automatically firmware upate.
The SwyxPhone L615 adopted some fundamental characteristics of the operational philosophy of the SwyxPhone L4xx/5xx series. Due to this fact the SwyxPhone L615 is particularly suitable for experienced SwyxWare user or for the replacement of old handsets within the current customer base. Combined with SwyxIt!, running in CTI mode, the SwyxPhone L615 is perfectly suited for standard office enviroments, where the usage of USB devices is not possible.
The standard version of this SwyxPhone supports 10/100 Mbit. In addition to this, there is also the gigabit variant L615g.
- LC display, 2 line monochrome (not tiltable)
- 3 fixed function keys with red LEDe
- 8 freely programmable keys with red LEDs (upgradeable with 1 Key Module)
- Key labeling with paper strips
- Volume control via +/- keys
- 3 navigation keys (Forward, Backward, Enter)
- Hands-free speaking (full duplex)
- Prepared for HD-Audio
- Integrated Ethernet Switch 10/100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet
- Optional accessories: Power supply, key module, wall brackt
- Available in lava (black) and iceblue (white)