SwyxExpress is the hardware bundle for small and medium-sized firms with pre-installed and licensed Microsoft Windows Server, pre-installed SwyxWare and preinstalled ISDN card. With hardware and software coming directly from the software manufacturer, these components are sure to be optimally matched. SwyxExpress is available in two variants. Swyx Express X20 is designed for network solutions with up to 20 users.
SwyxExpress X150 can manage network solutions up to one hundred and fifty users. With the very flexible configuration of the ISDN cards it also provides a quick and uncomplicated way of expanding an existing installation to form a failsafe standby system. For installations with more than 150 users SwyxWare can be installed on individual server system hardware. In addition implementations with multiple servers are supported.
Main advantages of SwyxExpress
- Hardware meets Swyx recommended minimum requirements, and has been tested in conjunction with SwyxWare.
- No installation effort with pre-installed software
- SwyxExpress already contains the operating system license, which only needs to be activated by Microsoft after installation.
- Microsoft Windows Server Telco Edition needs no additional CALs (Client Access License)
- SwyxExpress can be expanded with further Swyx add-on products within the scope of the hardware specification.
Features of SwyxExpress
|Features||SwyxExpress X20||SwyxExpress X75/X150|
|Supported voice channels||0 or 8 channels||0, 8, 16, 30 or 28 channels|
|Case||Midi tower||Rack mounted, 19", 2 HE (2U)|
|Max. number of users||20||75/150*|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Telco Edition||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Telco Edition|
|Certified||CE conformant GreenIT (80 plus)||CE conformant GreenIT (80 plus)|
* For installations with more than 150 users SwyxWare can be installed on individual server system hardware. Please find a detailled description of the hardware recommendations in our knowledgebase on www.swyx.com in the article "Hardware Recommendations" (kb3362).
Options for SwyxExpress
|Options||SwyxExpress X20||SwyxExpress X75/X150|
|RAID||RAID1||RAID1 incl. Backplane, Hotswap|
|Redundant power supply||no||yes, Hotswap|
|PCIe ISDN boards||Quad BRI||Quad BRI, 2 Quad BRI, Single PRI, Quad BRI + Single PRI, Dual PRI, Quad BRI + Dual PRI|