Solutions for Cloud Providers
"Unified Communications as a Service" with the SwyxWare Data Center Edition
SwyxWare Data Center Edition is a variant of the SwyxWare UC solution with all the features, maturity, flexibility, and high level of usability that thousands of enterprise customers already benefit from in a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) environment.
SwyxWare DC enables service providers of all types to capitalise on the Cloud based communications market with minimal up front investment. Swyx’s licensing model is simple, giving you full flexibility to offer your customers a range of basic or more advanced services. You only pay license fees when your customer uses the service.
As SwyxWare DC supports virtualisation, you can support many customers on a single server but your customer will have access only to capabilities that relate to their business such as his own announcements, call routing rules, music on hold, pre-defined administration levels, etc.
And your customers can choose from an extensive choice of telephone/audio devices including IP desk-phones, DECT phones, SIP phones, USB headsets and handsets, and an innovative PC-based soft-phone that is easy to use and easy to implement.
Highlights of SwyxWare Data Center Edition:
- Software-license based system
- Distributed IP-PBX and integrated communications solution
- Runs on a Windows 2008 64bit PC server platform as a Microsoft Windows Hosted Application Solution in a data centre environment
- Simple delivery and upgrade mechanisms for you and your customers
- Self provisioning for all users (within their own V-PBX)
- Dedicated Virtual PBXs in virtualised environments
- High scalability at a single hardware platform; a V-PBX may have 2000 users or more
- Distributed servers for hosting the VPBXs and call transfer to the outside world
- Centralised database server for all VPBXs
- Call transfer to PSTN via ISDN, a Soft Switch or to SIP Service Providers
- Please contact us if you are a service provider and are interested in "Unified Communications in the Cloud".
- Overview of partners who provide Cloud services based on SwyxWare Data Center Edition